Sunday 13 January 2019

100 day project {update}

I'll probably only post a few updates about my 100-day project along the way, but thought 16 seemed like a nice even number for an initial photo. I've had to get a few days ahead because I'm away for work this week.


I've really enjoyed the process so far. The blocks are usually quick to make - I like the way I can make something simple or something that takes a little longer depending on how I feel. 
Sometimes I feel like making something a bit fiddly and precise:


Other times I improvise, cutting shapes or scraps and seeing where I end up:


I was working on another quilt at the same time this week so I used a couple of blocks that were in that quilt as a reminder of the other project:



3 comments:

  1. It's all looking very colourful yet cohesive. Love that AMH bright yellow in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you de use what block to make for the day? Are you using a book or following along somewhere? It’s lookong great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. repliche mont blanc Meisterstück, das eleganten Stil und modernste Technologie kombiniert, eine Vielzahl von Stilen von repliche mont blanc roller senza cappuccio, der Zeiger bewegt sich zwischen Ihrem exklusiven Geschmacksstil.

    ReplyDelete