- My Gypsy Wife and I are officially on a break. I'm not sure how long it will last or whether we're going to need couple's therapy, but there it is.
- I love stars. I can't get enough of them. Hence the completely random decision to start a new project as WIPs pile up around me. I've called this project "Adrianne's stars" :-)
- I nearly always start projects without a real plan. A while back I started some sewing some hexies together. I like how this is looking, but I'm not sure what will happen next.
- Because of my reluctance (inability) to plan ahead, sewing is generally just one big problem solving exercise. Exhibit A - this one is due to the very popular not quite enough fabric:
- I get deeply and profoundly mad when the print on a fabric doesn't run along the grain. It's like the fabric makers are out to make your sewing look bad. Grrrrrr.
- I occasionally make lists so I can enjoy ignoring everything on the list.
- I have pruned my blog post right back. I just want to see what you are making guys. Not read your advertising or your angsty story about not feeling good enough.
- I have a thing for cat fabric. I pretty much never sew with it, so I guess we could say I 'curate' cat fabric.
Happy weekend everyone!