Tuesday 8 November 2016

Ginger Crush {A finished quilt}

I started the Ginger Crush BOM organised through Treehouse Textiles in 2015 and although I had finished it by about April this year, it took me a while to find a backing and get it quilted. I'm really pleased with the final product. The colours are quiet but not washed out and the simple quilting gives it a soft snuggly texture. It fits perfectly on my bed, just in time for those hot summer nights when you just want something light over your sheets.






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Megan! I want more close-ups please, especially of that pretty backing and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Megan. So nice to have another WIP finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a beautiful quilt! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty finish! and i am so happy it fits your bed. it would be lovely to sleep under. even in the summer warmth!

    ReplyDelete