Thursday 29 August 2013

Starburst blocks

I have been making some more Starburst (by Jen Kingwell) blocks. I wasn't so sure about the first one, so remade it with a lower volume background.


They are fun blocks to make even though they have quite a few pieces in each one and thus offer numerous opportunities to make mistakes:


I'd like to say I only did this once, but that wouldn't be true.


This is my favourite block so far - those little bunnies are having so much fun playing with the moon and stars! Linking up over at Lee's today, having finally organised myself a bit better :-)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute little blocks - clever how they make the pinwheel with the nine-patch center. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bunnies! I think we can put them on the long list of your quilty things that you need to give me. It's going to be a fantastic quilt - a bit different from your usual style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blocks! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks! I love those bunnies too! They go so well with the vintage floral you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute blocks! Love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete