1. All looking pretty ok so far, but don't get too excited Megan, winter is coming...
2. Perhaps a tad over-zealous with my pencil, but I can never see tidy little dots I mark.
3. Now, Sarah's book is lovely, but I have to say, a bit minimalist as far as diagrams go. I could not understand the instruction "When you reach the Y junction of the seam, pivot on your needle and continue sewing out to the stem of the Y" with no picture to help. Hmmmmm. I appeared to be on the wrong side of the fabric to pivot, so I went for an origami approach instead.
4. OMG!! It worked.
5. A little undersized, but its not from the sea, so no need to throw it back.
6. I'm pretty happy with this little experiment. The sun is shining, I'm going to celebrate by heading to the beach and just maybe, my first sea swim of the summer.